December 6, 2013

fizzy bubbles

 


I'm sitting here while sucking on a blow pop and trying to figure out what in the world i wanted to say today. I'm sitting in a library- I should know exactly everything that I want to say, but no. Too bad.




I love Diane von Furstenburg's new collection- that probably has something to do with the fact that I'm completely and utterly addicted to color. However, even though I love the way the dress above looks, I don't think I'd want to wear it. Things like this seem to get old way to fast.
I also have a new book for you guys to read: Wicked Girls, but of course I forgot who the author is (once again, you can catch up on other books here). Wicked Girls is written in the form of poetry, but story-like. It tells the tale of a group of girls, and their involvement in the start of the Salem Witch Trials- and this time, they're the bad girls. The ones that started an age of pain and torture for many innocent people. I think, though, that it's fictional, so you really don't have to worry too much.
I have a ton of pictures from this week on my instagram, which you can find right here.
enjoy your friday, everyone!

No comments: